Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Stalker and Estate of Man (Bel Ami & Naked Sword)

These are some hot episodes, I recently started watching these and wanted to blog about them. I didn't even know they were available because they weren't really "out" there, I only found them when I started watching more Bel Ami stuff and I googled some of the guys, these game up. I think they have a lot of promise..check them out. 

Stalker Episode 1: The Move
Stalker Episode 3: The Shoot
Estate of Man

Do you prefer the company of other men? Do you prefer your men naked, hung and uncut? If so, we have just the place for you. Come relax by the pool and indulge in a juicy banquet of uncut man-meat. Olumpus Director Roland Dane has selected for you a top shelf collection of only the finest specimens of men that Eastern Europe has to offer. For the connoisseur of hot naked man-on-man sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment