Friday, May 4, 2012

Your Daily Dose of Vitamin C - Celebrity Cock!

I don't know about you, but Ryan Reynolds is holding out on us. I did not see this scene in the "Green Lantern" but if I had it would have been a whole different movie for me. 




























     Now, I must say that I am looking forward to seeing Chris Evans on the big screen again this summer in "The Avengers" he is looking F-I-N-E. I mean, this guy even has "str8" men who want their bro-mance to blossom into juicy ropes of man love. But, when this picture leaked online of him getting his cock sucked off and played with in a local L.A. gym...I wept. :) In a good way.



The underdog this week has to be Shia Labeouf. He is such a cock arrogant guy when he drinks and he actually wound up getting arrested I hear later on this evening. What happened was this, he was getting all drunk, and started grooving on this hot stripper at a local club. Well, she promised him head, and took him back to the fantasy room. Well, she blindfolded him and some dude started sucking him off. He came all over the guys face, and then the cum-sucker got out of there. Then, he takes the blindfold off to get more acquainted and she snaps his picture. He was pissed, and she leaked the photo online.

Click Below for more hot celebrities!

                     hot fake celebrities

No comments:

Post a Comment