Friday, May 4, 2012

Sweaty Vintage # 8 (Mark Harmon)

 Ah, Mark Harmon. What a furry tall drink of water he is. I think the thing about good old Mark is that he always has that cute sleepy look, like you woke him up sucking his cock. The kind of look that says " Oh, hello. Please continue..I look sleepy but I will pin your ass to the bed and pummel you like a pig in heat. " Oh, well..maybe in my mind anyway.

In the 80′s Mark Harmon was king. He was voted People Magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive and starring in the insanely popular St. Elsewhere rocketed him to stardom. It was that role that started associating him with sex.
 
 Now, don't get me wrong..it was not only that role at all. It's just that in that role he played a sex starved man, and week after week I know the numbers grew on the amount of people men and women who would want to help Mark out in that department. Mr. Harmon used his good looks and sexy smile to woo his way into our living rooms, movie theaters and so forth, but his talent has helped him as well.

Some of the roles I enjoyed him in were "Worth Winning, Summer School, The Presido and Freaky Friday" to name a few. I know it's kinda twisted to get attracted a "serial killer" but, man..they did some good casting.

 

 Being choked and bound never seemed so appealing. I guess the one thing about Mark Harmon is that he never minded showing the goods, turning heads and letting you fantasize. Also, check out this video of some of his sexy scenes below, the music in it does not fit the "sexiness" so if you have something else to play, mute the video. :) Enjoy.






No comments:

Post a Comment